Machine Learning is certainly picking up, we are getting a lot more users and requests and we are really excited by this. So we started 2016 by making an maintenance update, mostly fixes:
- Fixed broken xml schema links
- Fixed keyword extraction for classifiers using other than uni-grams (e.g. sentiment classifier)
- Fixed Twitter external login
- Updated backend libs to latest
- Added service terms
- Pricing adjustments the indie local server 99EUR->299EUR, Enterprise 5999EUR->3999EUR
Right now we are working on the much wished-for Json Api that will be in the next major release.