Faster site

I’ve spent this Saturday to rewrite the logging system, as it turned out the old logs were not getting pruned and growing really big. I needed to refactor parts of the logging architecture in order to fix this. By doing so I decided to nuke all old logs instead of wasting time to convert them into the new tables. This is why the ‘calls’ count is reset on all classifiers. I did keep the total number of classifications though – and we have now passed 6 million of them!

As a result this site is much faster to browse, the biggest contrast can be seen when browsing the classifiers.

Keep the classifications going!!